Carlsbad Manufactured Home Builders are not only manufactured home builders for Carlsbad, California, but we are also general contractors, as well as licensed California Manufactured Home Dealers that are contracted with several factories to build manufactured homes. This eliminates the hassle and stress for you, the home buyer, allowing you to focus on what really matters…moving into your dream home!
As both the General Contractor and the Manufactured Home Dealer, our responsibilities include:
- Design and customize the Manufactured Home
- Choose a floor plan to fit the buyer’s needs
- Assist in choosing interior and exterior finishes
- Assist home buyer in obtaining proper finance options
- Work directly with The City of Carlsbad, California’s building departments to obtain necessary building permits
- Complete and oversee all site work on the home location
- Build foundation on home site
- Install home on pre-made foundation
- Provide warranty on your new manufactured dream home!
What sets Carlsbad Manufactured Home Builders apart from other home dealers?
State-of-the-art, powerful factory equipment allows for manufactured homes that are the highest quality, energy efficient, and extremely resistant to damage. All materials, from the wood used to roofing materials, must pass extremely high inspections due to the precision the equipment requires. Your new dream home in Carlsbad is created and assembled in a climate controlled facility, protecting the materials from the elements that can often cause damage. The assembly line process eliminates mistakes, oversights, or miscalculations. We accept nothing but perfection!
Your time is invaluable. One of the biggest benefits of using manufactured building techniques for your next mobile manufactured home is the fact that your Carlsbad dream home can be delivered, set, and ready for move in less time than with traditional home builds! Imagine the time saved when you compare manufactured homes to onsite home builds – where weather, inconsistent or understaffed construction crews, back orders, delivery mistakes, and equipment issues can delay projects for weeks or even months. Carlsbad Builders makes your manufactured home a reality in less time and for less money!
Save Time and Money
Manufactured homes typically cost up to 40% less than a site built home and are much easier to get permits for construction. Carlsbad Manufactured Home Builders saves money and time – by acting as both the General Contractor and manufactured Home dealer. We are the one point of contact – so we can streamline the sales and installation process flawlessly.
Our manufactured homes are designed with your needs and wants in mind! Carlsbad Builders believes that this is YOUR home, and we want to ensure it is your dream home!
Green Building is a whole-system approach to building that takes into consideration 7 factors:
- Lot Design, Prep, and Development
- Resource Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Conservation and Efficiency
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Operation Maintenance and Homeowner Education
- Global Impact – using products that are not harmful to the environment in any way, while partnering with other companies/suppliers that also work to protect the environment.
We are committed to building the very smartest, greenest custom manufactured homes on the market!
Your new dream home comes with a factory warranty as well as an optional 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW®) that includes 10 full years of structural coverage against defects for load-bearing components; 2 full years of systems coverage against defects in wiring, piping, electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating and mechanical systems; and 1 full year of coverage against any defects in workmanship and building materials.